Work Styles Of Wonderland
In this workshop participants identify their workstyle, learn about colleagues,
create strong bonds with them and try to solve problems as a group. Learn
about your own work style and making it work for you.
Workshop Rewards for Participants:
- Establishing and Building Common Ground for understanding and accomplishing
a group project.
- Learning About Team Members in a fun way.
- Learning Qualities of Different Styles of Working.
- Acknowledging and Owning Preferred Work Style.
- Acknowledging and Owning Underlying Work Style.
- Determining Ability to Enhance Underlying Workstyle.
- Understanding When to Hire.
- Create a partnership between team members.
- Leverage the strengths of the team.
- Identify potential pitfalls of the team.
- Identify potential conflicts within the team.
- Determine if further training is necessary, available and realistic for
- If missing, make recommendations for who would be necessary to complete
- Compare existing experiences to workshop situation and make recommendations.